5 weaknesses that can be wrapped up to their advantage.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

saviogomes

Новичок

saviogomes

Новичок
Реакции
You are inexperienced: you can learn without experiencing or presenting a threat.
As an intern, you feel at the bottom. It will be your mind. If you are a student, you may be a member of the organization. It’s not a question of a competitor.
Building relationships with such experts, present yourself only as a curious newcomer. Do not be aggressive. You can’t claim their best ideas. Be patient, act enthusiastically, energetically and with consistency.
You are easily distracted:
If you are addicted to new information, you’ll be a catalyst for networking and creating new relationships. It is a matter of fact. Send such people useful or entertaining links. What are you talking about? Author Ryan Holiday says :
So you can spend it on finding useful information. I was a source of new information, trends, opportunities for my mentors. I tried to give something in return.

barboskin

Выдающийся
ДРУЗЬЯ ФОРУМА
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА

barboskin

Выдающийся
ДРУЗЬЯ ФОРУМА
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА
Реакции
And?...

jenyes

Величайший
ПРОВЕРЕННЫЙ ПРОДАВЕЦ
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА

jenyes

Величайший
ПРОВЕРЕННЫЙ ПРОДАВЕЦ
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА
Реакции
Род занятий

Дизайн / Разработка сайтов / Телеграмм ботов

ГАРАНТ

barboskin @barboskin , close bro :p

saviogomes

Новичок

saviogomes

Новичок
Реакции
You are inexperienced: you can learn without experiencing or presenting a threat.
As an intern, you feel at the bottom. It will be your mind. If you are a student, you may be a member of the organization. It’s not a question of a competitor.
Building relationships with such experts, present yourself only as a curious newcomer. Do not be aggressive. You can’t claim their best ideas. Be patient, act enthusiastically, energetically and with consistency.

Пожалуйста Авторизуйтесь или Зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

You are easily distracted:
If you are addicted to new information, you’ll be a catalyst for networking and creating new relationships. It is a matter of fact. Send such people useful or entertaining links. What are you talking about? Author Ryan Holiday says :
So you can spend it on finding useful information. I was a source of new information, trends, opportunities for my mentors. I tried to give something in return.
Thank you
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху