ПРОДАМ [Selling] High Quality CCV,Bank logins with email access for ach trans/Dumps, Track 1/2 ( With / Without Pin ) Work 100%

8bitsmann

Новичок

8bitsmann

Новичок
Реакции
Hello, cybercrooks!

Would you like to buy dumps and credit cards with cvv2 from the legendary Brian Krebs? In my shop you will find fresh Bank Logins & cards at a great price!

What you can buy:
• Dumps with Track 1 & Track 2 and billing zip code
• Сredit Cards with CVV2
• Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth lookups
What makes me different:
• Auction that allows you to reserve, bid and outbid others who want to purchase exotic BINs
• Free gift/dump for everyday shoppers
• Social Security Number & Date of Birth lookup service to change PIN or approve large transactions for the dumps & cards you buy
• Dumps with billing zip codes
• Lottery where anyone can win large amount of money
• 3 crab rating is fixed for old school and high deposit customers
• Fully automated loan/credit request system

I also sell freshly harvested Bank logs for ACH transfer, Credit Card top up, Venmo, etc ❗❗❗

High and low balances available..

All Bank logs are privately bruted and spammed

Details include : Username : Password : Account Number : Routing Number : Holder Name
+[ Bank Statement & Address (WELLSFARGO & APPLE FCU) ]

Prices of logs are standard and significantly lower than in auto shops at the same time of high quality and validity

Stuff for professionals

Write in private message for full price list. Full Refund policy applies for balance which is 30% lower than estimated !

Payment methods:
• Bitcoin
• PayPal
• CashApp

Terms & Conditions as well as replacement policy are available.

Regular daily updates 7 times a week. Plus you can grab the most exotic bins in the Auction. Bid on the rare 101 bins and outbid others to grab them!

Good luck with your bin choices! Stay safe & healthy!

We Bring Quality !!!

CONTACT OUR TEAM (CONTACT SUPPORT)

• TELEGRAM: bitsman8

• TEXT NUMBER: +1 408 475 2367

Van Croke

Новичок

Van Croke

Новичок
Реакции
IMPRESSIVE SELLER

This is one seller that takes his business with all seriousness . I did 2 separate test order with him today, i paid both orders with bitcoins, and received my Cvv in less than 3minutes . i pray i have luck with the Cvv and cashout, he will definitely become my 1st choice seller..

Thanks for the respect to we the brothers...

Formala Lord

Участник

Formala Lord

Участник
Реакции
i get some dumps from him and some of them worked perfect, the price was small soo it worth it.

Kizzle.

Новичок

Kizzle.

Новичок
Реакции
perfect pcs , over 3k from several pcs ( individual results ) from a pack, keep it up, best of best freshest

mo Stak

Новичок

mo Stak

Новичок
Реакции
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please check icq I sent you a PM.

Sgt Alex

Новичок

Sgt Alex

Новичок
Реакции
Bought 30 pcs, very high validity rate and very good results, keep it up bro ;)

WALTERBLUE3

Новичок

WALTERBLUE3

Новичок
Реакции
bro , stop shilling . it makes you look not trustworthy

ID Guys

Новичок

ID Guys

Новичок
Реакции
GREAT DUMPS

been doing business recently with him ... all service is great ... will continue .. fast service.. wish all was like him.. highly recommended..

yours truly,

GODFATHER

Boss Boss

Новичок

Boss Boss

Новичок
Реакции
New buyer of 8bitsmann @8bitsmann stuff and I have to say, his stuffs is great as well as the service and quality in dumps. Bought 3 on first order, checked with my checker, all three were good and had decent amounts instore. Just recently purchased two for the hell of it, one was good, had a couple of problems with one I ordered (visa classic), but after going through about two replacements, the last one came out good. Waiting until 4 was worth the wait, thanks again =D
Hello, cybercrooks!

Would you like to buy dumps and credit cards with cvv2 from the legendary Brian Krebs? In my shop you will find fresh Bank Logins & cards at a great price!

What you can buy:
• Dumps with Track 1 & Track 2 and billing zip code
• Сredit Cards with CVV2
• Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth lookups
What makes me different:
• Auction that allows you to reserve, bid and outbid others who want to purchase exotic BINs
• Free gift/dump for everyday shoppers
• Social Security Number & Date of Birth lookup service to change PIN or approve large transactions for the dumps & cards you buy
• Dumps with billing zip codes
• Lottery where anyone can win large amount of money
• 3 crab rating is fixed for old school and high deposit customers
• Fully automated loan/credit request system

I also sell freshly harvested Bank logs for ACH transfer, Credit Card top up, Venmo, etc ❗❗❗

High and low balances available..

All Bank logs are privately bruted and spammed

Details include : Username : Password : Account Number : Routing Number : Holder Name
+[ Bank Statement & Address (WELLSFARGO & APPLE FCU) ]

Prices of logs are standard and significantly lower than in auto shops at the same time of high quality and validity

Stuff for professionals

Write in private message for full price list. Full Refund policy applies for balance which is 30% lower than estimated !

Payment methods:
• Bitcoin
• PayPal
• CashApp

Terms & Conditions as well as replacement policy are available.

Regular daily updates 7 times a week. Plus you can grab the most exotic bins in the Auction. Bid on the rare 101 bins and outbid others to grab them!

Good luck with your bin choices! Stay safe & healthy!

We Bring Quality !!!

CONTACT OUR TEAM (CONTACT SUPPORT)

• TELEGRAM: bitsman8

• TEXT NUMBER: +1 408 475 2367

Pac Man

Новичок

Pac Man

Новичок
Реакции
Check your ICQ and PM , I wanna send 0.10BTC i got a good feedback about this service you are the best, Waiting you on ICQ !!

Virgill D

Новичок

Virgill D

Новичок
Реакции
gotta ask why this is in the unverified advertisement part of the forum if you are a mod?!? just stumbled across this forum today so gonna feel the place out a bit and do my research. Hopefully unlike every other thing ive come across during the little bit of time ive spent on this avenue. This doesnt turn out to be another one of those to good to be true sales pitches. As of now though it looks promising and i look forward to doing biz with you next week when i have my money right...tell then take care and keep up the great service

Leon_Sweden

Новичок

Leon_Sweden

Новичок
Реакции
Hello i sent you message on your ICQ, i wanna send you 5000$ cuz i saw a lot of good reviews a lot of reputation, hope ill get good works from you.

big daddy

Новичок

big daddy

Новичок
Реакции
i received my order from 8bitsmann @8bitsmann it took him a few hrs to respond back to me but he send me my order. 60% of my order was effective. i will be doing business with 8Bitsman again in future.
GOOD VENDOR

ghost zilla

Новичок

ghost zilla

Новичок
Реакции
it’s easy for mother fuckers to be gangsters on their pc. I’m not that type of dube to do this back and forth shit with internet gangster. but get money you fucking lil kid keep your noice out of grown people business. if you were getting money you would have not had the time to be commenting on peoples feedback .

For all those real carders out there that’s bout their business I’m putting order with 8bitsmann @8bitsmann today for the first time. I’ll let you all know how work do. heard good things bout my boy imma do good business with him

mazuki

Новичок

mazuki

Новичок
Реакции
So many good reviews for this service, Please reply on icq cuz i wanna invest in this service please.

Oscar

Новичок

Oscar

Новичок
Реакции
I got my money and i made an deal throw escrow, so this was good experience with this service. So to everyone if you are smart DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

Mac MeerEBK

Новичок

Mac MeerEBK

Новичок
Реакции
Hi just pm'ed on icq, waiting on your reply to try this. thanks

JustBen

Новичок

JustBen

Новичок
Реакции
Check ICQ i wrote you mr.X im interested makin a deal with you with this service.

Сверху