ПРОДАМ [Selling] High Quality CCV,Bank logins with email access for ach trans/Dumps, Track 1/2 ( With / Without Pin ) Work 100%

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции
IMPRESSIVE SELLER

This is one seller that takes his business with all seriousness . I did 2 separate test order with him today, i paid both orders with bitcoins, and received my Cvv in less than 3minutes . i pray i have luck with the Cvv and cashout, he will definitely become my 1st choice seller..

Thanks for the respect to we the brothers...
HEY PEOPLE .ITS A BIG LIE.THIS MAN IS A BIG NIGIRAN CHEATER.NEVER TRUST HIM.PLEASE DONT LOOSE UR MONEY

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции
gotta ask why this is in the unverified advertisement part of the forum if you are a mod?!? just stumbled across this forum today so gonna feel the place out a bit and do my research. Hopefully unlike every other thing ive come across during the little bit of time ive spent on this avenue. This doesnt turn out to be another one of those to good to be true sales pitches. As of now though it looks promising and i look forward to doing biz with you next week when i have my money right...tell then take care and keep up the great service
IS NONSENSE .ALL OF THIS FEEDBACKS ARE GAME.THEY ARE BIG RIPPERS .NEVER TRY TO SEND THEM EVEN 1$

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции
bon marchand !

acheté de nombreux dumps américains à 8bitsmann @8bitsmann et le taux d'approbation était de 100 %

acheté de plus en plus de son taux d'approbation de service était de 100 %

ces gens ont les meilleures choses de tous les temps ...
[/citation]
ALL GOOD FEEBACKS ARE LIE .NEVER BUY FROM THIS NIGIRIAN.VERY BIG RIGGER USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNT IN THIS FORUM TO MAKE POSITIFS FEEDBACKS

Mad Hoat

Новичок

Mad Hoat

Новичок
Реакции
will try your service bro..thanks

IMRAN

Новичок

IMRAN

Новичок
Реакции
bro i need to know price on 1k usa classicks u not answer me on icq answer me write here or sumthing

sick art

Новичок

sick art

Новичок
Реакции
those newbies just wants to spoil the reputations of 8bitsmann @8bitsmann been doing business recently with him all service is great and will continue.. fast service wish all was like him highly recommended …

yours truly,

GODFATHER

ZENTRY

Новичок

ZENTRY

Новичок
Реакции
I was satisfied with the dumps what i buy from this vendor .. but u must know what to buy from different countries .. the dumps don't work all but is not seller fault is the country where u work...

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции
those newbies just wants to spoil the reputations of 8bitsmann @8bitsmann been doing business recently with him all service is great and will continue.. fast service wish all was like him highly recommended …

yours truly,

GODFATHER
Dont trust him.this man IS a Big ripper

Yakaar

Участник

Yakaar

Участник
Реакции
PLEASE NEVER GIVE CHANCE TO THIS BIG RIPPER TO CHEAT U.DONT BELEVE ALL OF THIS FEEDBACKS.IS ALL LIE

sick art

Новичок

sick art

Новичок
Реакции
PLEASE NEVER GIVE CHANCE TO THIS BIG RIPPER TO CHEAT U.DONT BELEVE ALL OF THIS FEEDBACKS.IS ALL LIE
it’s easy for motherfuckers to b gangsta on their pc im not that type of dube to to do this back and forth shit with internet gangsta but get money you fuckin lil kid and keep your noice out of grown people business.. if you were getting money you would not have the time to be commenting on peoples feedback.

for all those real carders out there that’s bout their business I’m putting order with R @Rento1 today for the first time. I’ll let you know how work do. heard good things about my boy so imma do good business with him

sick art

Новичок

sick art

Новичок
Реакции
I’m putting order with 8bitsmann @8bitsmann today for the first time*

Hacuy

Новичок

Hacuy

Новичок
Реакции
I want western union transfer

UUU THA

Новичок

UUU THA

Новичок
Реакции
Good job and i vouch your work to any hustler on this forum

RnjLogs

Новичок

RnjLogs

Новичок
Реакции
All comments are amateurish made by the seller himself and this is a RIPPER. Everyone be careful.

Все комментарии дилетантские, сделанные самим продавцом, а это РИППЕР. Будьте осторожны.

expressvpn

Участник

expressvpn

Участник
Реакции
Refused to pay the escrow and want direct payment this is a scammer.
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE, DO NOT PRE-PAY THIS SELLER!!!!

Сверху